About the Press
Lighthouse publishes proceedings in all major STM disciplines including Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Health Sciences and Social Sciences. We offer conference, symposium and workshop organizers a unique service which is not only fast and personalized, but which also ensures maximum visibility for their conference and workshop proceedings. All proceedings on the Lighthouse proceedings platform are open access and hence freely accessible for all to read. For a complete list of all published and forthcoming proceedings, please click here.
All Lighthouse proceedings are published as volumes in a subject-specific series. Where applicable, we also take care that these proceedings are submitted to relevant indexation databases such as CPCI-S and CPCI-SSH (both part of Clarivate's Web of Science), CNKI, Google Scholar, Scopus, etc.
Overview of Proceedings Service
Lighthouse offers the following as part of our proceedings service package:
- Creation of a full-fledged web site dedicated to your conference with its own URL, including search engine, table of contents, conference details, etc.;
- Professional hosting service, guaranteeing 24-hour access and fast response times;
- Comprehensive similarity checking and plagiarism detection for all articles to be published in a proceedings;
- Personalized, high-quality assistance for preparing your conference and proceedings;
- Provision of clear instructions for authors and editors, as well as style sheets, both for LaTeX and Word;
- Fast and high-quality communication with a dedicated Lighthouse staff member in either English, French, German, Dutch, Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia;
- Articles can be of any length with no restrictions on the use of colours and the possibility to add multi-media elements;
- Fast publication of your proceedings in less than 4 weeks;
- Registration of an ISBN/ISSN for your proceedings publication;
- Inclusion in major search engines, such as Google and Google Scholar;
- Registration of a unique online reference (DOI) for all articles at CrossRef;
- Submission to relevant indexation databases such as CPCI-S, CPCI-SSH, CNKI, Scopus, etc.
- On request your proceedings can also be delivered in print (with hard or soft cover) or on cd-rom.