Abstract View : 55PDF downloads: 35
International Journal of Educational Studies in Social Sciences (IJESSS) is a multidisciplinary open access journal publishing high quality peer-reviewed articles across the breadth of educational research in social sciences. The journal takes an objective and constructive approach to peer-review, ensuring each manuscript is well evaluated on its own scholarly merits and research integrity. The journal considers research articles and literature reviews in the areas of curriculum and instructions, education policy, educational assessment and evaluation, educational leadership and management, ICT in education, social and humanities education, early childhood education, primary education, secondary education, and teacher professional development.
What can you expect if you publish in International Journal of Educational Studies in Social Sciences?
- A straightforward and friendly publishing service
- Immediate and free access to your article for anyone anywhere at any time in the world
- Rigorous and constructive peer review
- Fast publication
- Extensive indexing and archiving of your work
- Retention of the full copyright in your work