The Asian Journal of Sustainability and Development Goals is an international forum for peer-reviewed interdisciplinary research on issues relating to sustainable development. This journal publishes the results of cutting-edge research and practises that contribute to current practises through quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approaches. It emphasises the theoretical and practical significance and value of all subject areas related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) outlined in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. As such, it invites academics, researchers, consultants, and practitioners to submit original theoretical and practical contributions to the advancement of scientific knowledge.
What can you expect if you publish in Asian Journal of Multilingualism and Applied Linguistics?
- A straightforward and friendly publishing service
- Immediate and free access to your article for anyone anywhere at any time in the world
- Rigorous and constructive peer review
- Fast publication
- Extensive indexing and archiving of your work
- Retention of the full copyright in your work
ISSN: XXXX (Online)
Distribution: Open Access
Frequency: Triannual Publication (April, August, and December)Read More