The Asian Journal of Legal Studies publishes articles that critically examine particular legal or social scientific theories about law and legal institutions. It is dedicated to soliciting contributions and addressing issues from a range of legal disciplines in order to reach a broad international audience. The Journal invites legal scholars and practitioners, as well as sociologists, criminologists, and other social scientists, to submit articles that will influence public policy by providing useful and timely critiques of legislation, judicial decisions, law reform, and other domestic and foreign policy measures that affect people's daily lives.
What can you expect if you publish in Asian Journal of Legal Studies?
- A straightforward and friendly publishing service
- Immediate and free access to your article for anyone anywhere at any time in the world
- Rigorous and constructive peer review
- Fast publication
- Extensive indexing and archiving of your work
- Retention of the full copyright in your work
ISSN : 2961-922X (Online)
Distribution : Open Access
Frequency : Triannual Publication (January-April, May-August, September-December)
DOI : https://doi.org/10.53402/ajlsRead More