The Asian Journal of Economics and Business Management is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles in the fields of Economics and Business, including but not limited to economics, business, management, banking, finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, behavioural and health economics, government taxation and regulation, financial markets, accounting, corporate governance, and business ethics. The Journal's objective is to foster scholarly discussion of current theoretical and practical issues in economics, business, and management. At any time, academics, policymakers, and researchers are welcome to submit their manuscripts.
What can you expect if you publish in Asian Journal of Economics and Business Management?
- A straightforward and friendly publishing service
- Immediate and free access to your article for anyone anywhere at any time in the world
- Rigorous and constructive peer review
- Fast publication
- Extensive indexing and archiving of your work
- Retention of the full copyright in your work
ISSN: 2961-7006 (Online)
Distribution: Open Access
Frequency: Triannual Publication (January-April, May-August, and September-December)Read More